1. Manages technical services teams and develop a strong, collaborative relationship with key individuals on those teams.
2. Manages and directs staff in the planning, development and maintenance of the Company's information systems infrastructure, including long range planning and budgeting.
3. Responsible for administer and support Network system to ensure systems remain secure, consistent and support able.
4. Primary areas of responsibility include: Local, metropolitan and wide area data networks, voice networks, operating systems, Internet and Intranet services, electronic mail, and computer operations.
5. Communicate customer needs to the Product and consult directly with customer to help them successfully build and deploy their integrations IT system.
6. Prepare documentation, demos, and presentations to customers by use cases-study.
7. Document the solutions that customers have designed and deployed.
8. Document, Design topology & report to BOD.